Trayak and its leading streamlined life cycle assessment solution is also available for products!
Products are inherently more diverse than packages, so the LCA’s require a more customized approach. The same easy user interface is available through a cloud-based solution making it easy for sustainability professionals use right away. You can also access the COMPASS solution from within your CAD systems allowing designers to quickly learn and be productive.
Capture material, manufacturing, transportation, use phase and end of life impacts for your products to determine hotspots and areas for improvement.
Combine package and product analysis to get a complete picture.
Trayak’s solution will provide a deeper understanding into the sustainability of your products and processes across any industry — from appliances to strawberries.
Utilizing COMPASS Product – for beginners and for advanced
The Trayak solution utilizes COMPASS, the gold standard in product sustainability and offers a customized solution for your industry or business.
With Trayak, you can model products and processes and view detailed life cycle environmental impacts using well known consumption and emission metrics.
- Choose from a range of well-known impact assessment methods and indicators that are most relevant to your industry, geography and product
- Baseline and compare alternate design scenarios and make informed design decisions that meet corporate sustainability goals
- Model products on a component level and analyze detailed environmental impacts
- Identify hotspots and use various design-for-sustainability strategies to improve the products environmental impact
- Benchmark environmental profile of your company’s existing portfolio
- Choose custom metrics that are most important to your industry and corporate sustainability goals
- Incorporate proprietary materials into your product or packaging model
Relax. With Trayak, you have an innovative and trusted partner and an easy-to-use platform that makes sustainable package and product design simple, mainstream, transparent and profitable. Let us get you started.
Operationalize Sustainability Goals
Drive Product & Package sustainability initiatives
Companies can no longer afford to treat sustainability as a side project.
It should be a core competency that helps you deliver innovative and differentiated products while being good stewards of our planet.