Trayak is excited to announce the launch of its next generation platform EcoImpact.
CINCINNATI – April 21, 2017 – EcoImpact empowers companies to drive sustainability initiatives by being the first sustainability platform to operationalize product and corporate sustainability goals. This robust platform, provides a suite of standalone or embedded solutions that will allow an entire product and packaging portfolio to be designed and manufactured with sustainable strategies.
The EcoImpact Platform provides the following fully integrated solutions:
A Pioneering and Leading screening LCA solution to analyze individual primary, secondary and transport packages and entire packaging systems, and to compare alternate design scenarios – so you can make better design decisions that meet corporate sustainability goals.
Customizable eco-scoring to choose from a library of metrics and attributes and adapt them to your organization to create internal scores for decision-making that meet business goals.
EcoImpact Platform Capabilities – Flexible & Customizable
- Choose LCA indicators that matter to your organization.
- Incorporate primary and secondary LCI data.
- Incorporate supplier specific data where appropriate.
- Go beyond LCA indicators and track a broader set of sustainability metrics.
- Use templates to support commonly used scorecards.
- Integrate and automate analysis and scoring capabilities within your process.
EcoImpact Platform Benefits – Link & Measure Corporate Goals to Operational Goals
- Manage design priorities driven by initiatives like Circular Economy, Zero Waste, etc.
- Measure progress as you iterate & optimize designs to achieve corporate sustainability & brand goals.
- Prioritize environmental metrics that matter most to your organization and customers.
- Embed in your design process and enterprise IT systems (like PLM, ERP, Stage Gate)
- Automate- Make sustainability analysis a natural part of your design process and still meet time to market and cost goals.
The EcoImpact platform enables you to mainstream your sustainability strategy by enhancing and aligning your operations. Making sustainability a natural step in the process ensures that sustainability considerations are seamlessly addressed as a part of everyday decisions, activities, and product development processes. This vital integration yields quantifiable results for material optimization, waste reduction, manufacturing efficiency, and profitability.