As a full-time Sustainability Analyst, you will assist in the goto market and business development activities of the Trayak sustainability solutions. You will collaborate with team members to support customer engagement, improve user experience, and support customers in their sustainability initiatives.
The type of candidate we are looking for:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Environmental Science, or related field
- Passionate about sustainability
- Experience with data gathering tools and ability to learn new software and concepts quickly
- High level of comfort and knowledge using data to drive insights, decisions, and to quantify impact
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with changing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Action oriented and results driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong social media skills to communicate Trayak vision
- Highly organized, creative, and attentive to detail
- Flexible to support changing needs and eagerness to learn on the job
- Initiative to think outside the box
- Demonstrated experience coordinating with and managing internal technical and non-technical teams to support external communication
- Track record of executing against marketing calendars and experience roadmaps while hitting business targets (traffic, engaged visits, conversion rate, etc.)
- Experience and knowledge of online advertising platforms a plus
- Awareness of sustainability issues, measurements and reporting requirements
- Knowledge of LCA, packaging and/or product sustainability a plus
Trayak is a rapidly growing company. We are actively hiring people. If you match the profile above and are passionate about sustainability please fill out the form below.
Please, no recruiters.