As a full-time Sustainability Consultant, you will directly engage with companies and users of our software platform EcoImpact for mainstreaming sustainability. You will work with companies to help meet their sustainability goals for products and packaging.
Using the EcoImpact-COMPASS solution you will perform a Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) calculating environmental impact of packages and products. You will then provide guidance on how companies can improve their packaging sustainability and use the data provided to make better decisions.
The type of candidate we are looking for:
- Degree in Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Passionate about sustainability
- Environmental Engineering coursework and knowledge
- Knowledge of LCA, packaging and/or product sustainability a plus
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Detail Oriented and quantitative skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to learn on the job
- Initiative to think outside the box
Trayak is a rapidly growing company. We are actively hiring people. If you match the profile above and are passionate about sustainability please fill out the form below.
Please, no recruiters.