As a Sustainability Consultant intern, you will directly engage with companies and users of our software platform EcoImpact for mainstreaming sustainability. You will work with companies to help meet their sustainability goals for products and packaging.
Using the EcoImpact-COMPASS solution you will perform a Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) calculating environmental impact of packages and products. You will then provide guidance on how companies can improve their packaging sustainability and use the data provided to make better decisions.
The type of candidate we are looking for:
- Enrolled in BS Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Passionate about sustainability
- Environmental Engineering coursework and knowledge
- Demonstrated critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Detail Oriented and quantitative skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to learn on the job
- Initiative to think outside the box
Trayak is a rapidly growing company. We are actively hiring people. If you match the profile above and are passionate about sustainability please fill out the form below.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Please, no recruiters.