Trayak offers an integrated package of software utilizing the EcoImpact platform.
EcoImpact is the leading sustainability solution designed for product and packaging engineers/designers and sustainability professionals to manage their company’s environmental impact.
Use reliable, data-driven analytics and perform LCAs that are conformant to the ISO 14040 series of standards.
- Solutions for packaging and product development
- Easily and quickly evaluate your existing portfolio and create a baseline
- Establish practical sustainability goals
- Compare material and manufacturing alternatives
- Incorporate environmental feedback into design decisions
The Trayak Process
Analyze and Report
External commitments or internal, set meaningful, measurable, and achievable sustainability goals.
Quantify and understand your existing portfolio. Identify areas of focus and improvement strategies.
Try design improvements, material changes. Quickly simulate impacts of new design and compare options. Make holistic decisions by understanding tradeoffs.
Make incremental changes or adopt radical changes. Measure impact on business to ensure you are moving in the right direction.
Review portfolio analysis and metric dashboard for insights. Report to different stakeholders easily and without extra effort.